Wednesday, October 28, 2009

About the bathroom...

It's almost done! We've been focused on getting the bathroom done the past few nights and once it's done we'll move back in to our house. We tried to find a pre made shower surround that we could just glue up, but because of the unique size of our shower we only had two options 1. custom order a shower surround to glue up (expensive) or 2. tile the shower (time consuming). So, we decided to finesse our tiling skills and go with option 2. Overall we're really happy with how it turned out but like any project you always see things you wish you had done afterwards but it really does look great. Blane did all the assembly and I did all the tile cutting - a good team effort. Now we only have to paint the bathroom and then it's done! Next the kitchen - I'm having deja vu as it seems like I'm always saying "almost done, just have to finish the kitchen" though this time I think it's it.

No comments: