
Last weekend was homecoming for the
Cougs and a group of us decided to
forgo Oktoberfest this year and instead show our Cougar pride and make the trip back to Pullman. We borrowed the folks tent trailer and made the 5hr drive after work on Friday. After we finally made it into town we
squeezed into our spot in the RV area with our friends and quickly got our our camp set up. I had checked the weather prior to taking off and knew it was going to be cold over the
weekend, but as soon as we stepped out of the car and started to get settled our fingers and toes quickly went numb. You forget what cold feels like when you live in Seattle, especially when you

haven't gradually adjusted to the lower temps - it was a shock to my body. I don't think I wore anything less than 5 layers at any given time. On Saturday Blane and I had fun walking around campus and checking out what was the same and what had changed since we were in school. We also stopped in at the Bookie and stocked up on
Coug Gear. Although the
Cougs lost the game to Arizona State we did beat the spread and I'm very optimistic that our true freshman quarter back will hone his skills and be a rock star by the time he's a senior(we just have to work on our passing). I'm not sure when we'll make the trip back to Pull

man but it sure was a good visit and reminded me of how much I love being a
Coug.

No comments:
Post a Comment