Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Stitcharooney

Received my first stitch fix in the mail today. The anticipation has been so fun and I'm pretty sure I've told everyone I've talked to since I ordered it about this little clothing adventure. 

I have to admit I looked up all the items I was going to receive once I received the shipment notice/feedback on the items email. I am that person. I like to know what happens - I'm not above peeking at the end of books, make people tell me the endings of movies, one time I even found Christmas presents early and unwrapped then re wrapped them again to leave no evidence. So bad. Anyway, regardless I was excited. 

Got the package as soon as we got home and read the nice personal styling note they include. Also went through the outfit suggestions for each piece and then dug in. After trying it all on I realize even more how hard it is to style someone who has never seen you. I really liked all the pieces, the challenge was more around fit. A little right here - little short there. Every brand is different in their sizing and when all you have is a survey someone fills out that's a rough challenge. However, I'm keeping 3 out of the 5 things so I would definitely consider it a success and try it again. 





No comments: