So the gist -
You fill out this detailed personal profile of what you like, don't, your body type, what you're willing to pay, etc etc.
You pay a $20 styling fee
They send you 5 items in the mail. You have 3 days to try on and decide what to keep or return (at no expense)
Your $20 styling fee goes towards the purchase of any item you decide to keep.
You can sign up for monthly deliveries or as you decide you need a update to the ol' wardrobe.
Amazing!
I love this because:
1. Me and shopping just doesn't happen anymore with Mr B
2. I have my 'post baby spots' that I want to conceal but still feel stylish, someone helping do this sounds much more realistic than me trying to do it
2. I seem to always pick out similar things and am left staring in my closet wondering what to wear - every morning!
I get my first 'fix' on Tuesday and I'm so excited and optimistic! I should probably ground myself and know it won't transform my wardrobe instantly, but it will be nice if I get one or two new items out of it.
Pics to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment