Wow, here we are. A month away from the one year mark. I truly can't believe it. Seems like just in the last month B has become such a big boy. It might be the fact that he is now the big kid in class that is running around creating chaos while all the other babies are just that, babies. Rolling over and practicing sitting up. I'm now the mom having to quickly grab arms, repeating the mantra "gentle hands!" As sad as I am to leave our teachers I know Bennett is ready for the toddler class. Probably will be another couple months, but we'll be ready when space becomes available. It could also be because of his new big boy haircut.
This month we:
Like to hold our own bottle
Started to wave bye bye
Just today started blowing kisses (witnessed it once)
Are throwing more fits when you don't get what you want
Are saying "dat" and reaching for things
Still working on the same words - cat, dada, uh oh, mama
Love baths
Love the hair dryer
Hate the car seat - STILL. now we have to use puffs as a distraction for you to sit while we strap you in
Had the flu for the first time
Watched the Seahawks win the Super Bowl
Now I'm working on planning a first birthday party. It's slow going.
No comments:
Post a Comment