Thursday, March 28, 2013

Photo dump

Love this little man, my phone is overflowing with pictures! This morning I got to take a shower, eat breakfast and he is currently enjoying his swing so I'm able to upload some photos (usually we get maybe 4min out of the swing before he's over it, hoping this is a new trend).

We've been out and about every day which is good for me, not too isolated at home. Joined PEPS which starts tomorrow. Bennett loves to lay on us on his tummy and hold his head up and look at everything. We tried tummy time and he just held himself up with his arms and kept rolling over. We'll keep working on that. At his 2 weeks appointment he was still measuring big, he'll probably be in the high 90's for everything for quite a while. I swear I've gotten a few real smiles over the past couple of days too - though maybe that's any new mom's hope, "that was on purpose right?!" "That smile was at me right? He didn't just toot?!"

Looking forward to Easter and introducing Bennett to my extended family, from both sides. Will be a busy weekend.


family nap time

Getting a little bigger...stretching out at least over the past 3 weeks
Napping wasn't high on his priority list yesterday...this was a brief 30min snooze before he was up again. We did that about 3-4 times yesterday. Crossing my fingers we get a good 2hr nap in today! 

No comments: