He hasn't been too keen on his bouncer, swing, or carriers quite yet, he mainly likes to be snuggled. He DOES like his binkie, so that is a bonus. I'm still trying to crack the code on a routine but he keeps me guessing. He's at the tail end of his baby zits - a milestone worth documenting I'm sure :) We have our second PEPS get together tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it, we have a really great group. I also think I've gotten some genuine smiles! They are mainly after he wakes up in the morning or after naps. Love.
We booked our trip to Hawaii in a month and a half. We heard this is the best time to go on a trip because all they do is sleep and eat. We heard the same thing about restaurants, now is actually a good time to go out to eat because all they do is sleep. Well, we had our first restaurant outing last week and he was quite hungry and cranky apparently. Crossing our fingers he'll become more of a sleeper in 1.5 months. I'm sure it will be fine, we'll just buy drinks for the people around us - worst case scenario!
Bathroom is starting to get tile!
No comments:
Post a Comment