Saturday, November 29, 2014

Snow

First dusting of snow! I revert back to my 12yr old self hoping for a snow day. I love peeking out the blinds in hopes it's snowing.

While B wasn't really interested in going outside, or putting on his boots or his gloves we eventually made it outside. We have the token 'snow on my boots' pic to prove it. Is this whole, 'I want to wear what I want to wear, when I want to wear it' thing a sign we've moved into the toddler stage?! Silly question. Deep breaths mama...soak it all in, even the oh so crazy moments. 

On the flip side, B is saying his 1,2,9,10's. I also picked out an A, B, C yesterday. My very favorite right now is hearing his little voice singing songs. Ahh, so sweet. 

Aunty gave us all their old trains - B loves them. So does Blane. 

No comments: