Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The B

It's been a while...he has a few tricks we've been mastering over the past couple months.
Drinking out of a cup by ourself! 
Blowing our nose when we say blow - this is life changing from 6-8months ago when it was a battle to wipe that boogery face. 
Putting two words together - big truck, dada bike, ni ni mama...I can never remember them all like I think I will in the moment. 
More words in general - fly fly = butterfly, lellow = yellow, blue, appo = apple...and on., seahaw = Seahawks, boobal = football, and on and on. 
Still loving books. This moment we are into Sandra Boyton books. We've developed a new stall tactic too as we wind down for bed, trying to pick a book to read - after I suggest every title B says 'no' until we eventually find one. This repeats after every book. I actually don't mind it, I kind of love the back and forth. 
Stacking blocks and destroying daddy's big block masterpieces (his words). 

Car seat still a battle - when does that end?!? 

Looking forward to the fall and Halloween, pumpkins and fall get togethers. 

No comments: