Standing unassisted
Walking behind the walker thingy
Day home sick from school (thank god it wasn't pink eye!)
More foods...
And we're 22.5lbs!
We still haven't move past...(and I realize it won't pass or will be replaced with something else)
Stiff body & crying when getting in the car seat and letting you know when he's over being in the car - boo
Diaper wrestling and the screaming that accompanies it - double boo
Spitting up - it's slowing down, yay?...
'All done' at mealtime is signaled by - back arch + crying/shrieking + holding breath red face. Tripple boo! Especially when you go from, driving home, to changing a diaper and wrap it up with dinner time. :)
Being a mama is hard work, can I get an amen?! We all love our little ones, and it shows, because we get up and do it over and over again with undeterred enthusiasm (most of the time). All because we know we'll get to see, do or experience something fresh and exciting just because of this little human. I love my little B, but sometimes I have to remind myself it's OK to take a mommy timeout, a moment of -calm-, because it just gives me that little respite to gear up for what tomorrow brings. AND to text family and friends who give me the 'it's ok, you can do this!' encouragement we all need.



No comments:
Post a Comment