Thursday, October 10, 2013

7 months!

You, Mr B, are the sweetest. I (and your dad) adore you. Your smiles melt our hearts. You are talking up a storm - ma ma ma, da da da, ba ba ba, and all the rest. You even have a super high squeak you've been experimenting with - so cute. Your foray into finger foods has been elaborate thanks to daycare. You have had herb chicken, French toast bake, pasta, on and on. If it were us at home, we would still be eating purées. Momma's not a fan of potential choking! You are going to walk early. You always pull up to standing and can walk along the couch. You love music and are starting to clap your hands together. Those bottom teeth are sharp! And you like to suck on your fingers when in the sleepy zone. 

I would prefer to hold off on our 2am snuggle sessions until about 6am, but don't they say once you get used to something it changes?! I'm ready to go back to sleeping through the night, thank you. 

I'm really excited to experience the holidays with you. To celebrate with a whole new appreciation of our traditions. 




No comments: