Saturday, February 9, 2013

Basement n' stuff

The work continues... Blane has all the wiring complete with heat and fans installed. He's working on the hallway linen closet this weekend and hopefully getting a solid start on the plumbing in the walls. Feel a little bad that I can't help more. I'm a good holder, opinion giver and nail gunner but can't envision what needs to happen like he can. So, I will continue to sit in my little foreman's chair updating the blog while he transforms our basement.





Other latest and greatest:
Blane changed his first diaper


Blane poured me a "glass"of wine the other night for dinner, guess which is mine. Can't say I miss drinking all that much, but in those social settings it's not as easy. I will say I'm excited to have my first post baby beer. 

Someone lost her first tooth! Can't believe she's 5 and a half. 

No comments: