Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby Shower

My dearest friend Bit hosted a baby shower for me this past weekend and it was so fun to celebrate with all the Coan and Philips ladies and close friends. Bit was able to sneak away for the weekend (thanks to Todd for watching Ben (2) and twins (3mos) so we had the whole weekend to catch up).

Bit had games, food, goodies and everything all coordinated, it was such a nice afternoon. Baby and I felt very showered and loved. It was fun showing off all the great things to Blane (who was trapped at home working on bathroom wiring) once I got home.

Can't believe it's only 4.5wks away, time is really flying by. Next time I see some of these ladies I will be a new mom - yikes! Only three more weeks of work and then hope to enjoy some time off before Felix (as Grandma P. has nicknamed him) arrives. We're down to 5 names, huge accomplishment for us, but the final will be kept under wraps until he arrives.











No comments: