Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions

New Year resolutions are always something I think about. I have generally chosen ones that are very attainable and know I won't be disappointed if I don't follow through. I suppose that's not really the point, but it works for me. The past couple of years my goal was to accessorize more - fun I thought. I actually stuck with it.

This year I decided to try something new. Rather than a new year resolution I decided to do a cleanse of sorts. I read online you're better off following a very healthy eating plan vs. one of those crazy lemon juice cleanses. They said to eat tons of veggies, avoid anything in a package, avoid sugar and alcohol, drink lots of water and tea, and eat frequently. So, of all those helpful ideas I'm going to give up booze for a month. Not sure if I will notice any difference, but hoping I'll drop a pound or two. Maybe each year I'll add another item on the healthy eating list, but for now I'm on the wagon. It's kind of ironic since I just received a membership to a wine of the month club (what I asked for!).

No comments: