Blane wants a dog...here is a conversation we recently had
B: So...what do you think if we were to get a dog for each other for Christmas?
M: Um, no.
B: Why not, it would be so much fun?!
M: Because we have two cats, a third animal is like having a farm.
B: No it's not, it would be fine!
M: Um, no. We're never home.
B: So...what do you think if we were to get a dog for each other for Christmas?
M: Um, no.
B: Why not, it would be so much fun?!
M: Because we have two cats, a third animal is like having a farm.
B: No it's not, it would be fine!
M: Um, no. We're never home.
And round and round we went. We still only have our two cats - one of which plays fetch so it's basically a dog.
After we got married we originally thought about getting a dog, but decided cats were so much easier and could basically take care of themselves. But of course now I find myself online looking at which dog breed would be a good fit for our little two human, two cat household...but I'm holding firm, no dog until we're ready to trade in one of the cats.
After we got married we originally thought about getting a dog, but decided cats were so much easier and could basically take care of themselves. But of course now I find myself online looking at which dog breed would be a good fit for our little two human, two cat household...but I'm holding firm, no dog until we're ready to trade in one of the cats.
I like him:
Redbone Coonhound
Although, he would likely chase the cats around all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment