
It was another great weekend. I started a little early this week taking Friday off. I had a free "recharge" day and I gladly cashed it in to enjoy a relaxing and leisurely day with my sister. I capped off the day with Blane at the premier of Fast Five - it was...entertaining!
Saturday we celebrated my grandma Cyrena's 80th birthday. My mom has a sister and a brother and all the families came together to celebrate, it was really nice to see everyone. We don't get together that often as a big family so it was really nice to have a long afternoon to catch up and just hang out together.


Today we went for another training hike and this time we added our packs with weight. It was definitely harder, but a great workout. Only 2.5 more weeks before we'll be in paradise. We wrapped up the weekend with some yard work and a BBQ at our place with my folks and grandparents. A great long weekend.
(as you can see I'm loving my new iPhone app - instagram. Fun filters for your photos)
No comments:
Post a Comment