Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

As I'm sure everyone is saying this year - I can't believe it's already Christmas! December is my favorite time of year as I get to celebrate my birthday and my favorite holiday, Christmas. This year I officially joined the club and turned 30. I have no qualms about turning 30 I feel like I might as well embrace it and celebrate because it's going to happen no matter what. Blane threw me a great party and I got to celebrate with my favorite people.

Every year my family has taken a Santa photo since my sister and I were babies. It started with just my sister and I, however once we hit high school my folks joined the picture and it became a family tradition. It's something we still do every year to get us in the holiday spirit. As we've gotten older and busier with life it's always a bit of a scramble to make the picture happen, this year was no exception. This year's picture is pretty good overall, we are all our own worst critics so I won't say anything more than that :)

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!

No comments: