Friday, April 30, 2010

We're going to Spain!

Counting down the days to our next big vacation. It's been over a year since we took any sort of extended time off from work and the past few months have been crazy for me at work! So after some digging and spouse convincing we booked a 12 day trip to Spain. On the agenda we will be visiting Madrid, Seville, Granada and Barcelona so we'll be busy but I'm so glad we get to see so much of the country. The weather is supposed to be between 75-85 depending on what town we're in so it will be nice to enjoy some heat. Blane is brushing up on his Spanish and I'm trying to decide if my stomach could handle a bull fight...not sure I can do it. Only 3 weeks to go and we'll be on a plane.

No comments: