Thursday, October 1, 2015

Baby bump

I'm in the home stretch of pregnancy and I'm definitely feeling it more this time than with Bennett. More aches and pains and just overal slowing down. I have 35 more days of work, but who's counting?! And I'm so excited to meet this little guy in 2 months. I'm looking forward to more deeply enjoying this baby phase. With Bennett I was so worried all the time - am I doing this right?!?! There is a calmness about knowing you will, and they will, survive. You are enough. And in time, the idea of your kids playing together. Lots to look forward to. We have work to do on the name front, but have a few favorites. 

I've received several comments that I look small, so decided to do a side-by-side of baby 1 & 2 just to compare. Definitely bigger this time, but not by too much. Bennett is on the left and baby #2 is on the right.




No comments: