Monday, August 31, 2015

Boise or bust

One of Blane's coworkers was getting married and we decided it would be fun to make a weekend trip out of it and go! We flew out on Saturday at 7am and came home Sunday at 6pm. It was truly a whirlwind trip. The wedding was 2hrs outside Boise so we landed, rented a car and were off. Next time I think I would opt to fly in on Friday night, that way we can adjust a bit, but Bennett was a trooper on the plane and just traveling in general. On the way back to Boise we hit the Idaho state fair to kill some time before going to the airport. It was all very fun - B went on his first carni rides, ate lots of not-good-for-us-food, pet and fed animals, won a prize and walked and walked. Come today, Monday, I wish I could have hit snooze another few hundred times, but oh well. 

No comments: