Thursday, June 19, 2014

Toddler

B is officially in the toddler room. The last three days were a progressive transition between rooms spending more and more time with his bigger friends each day. He loves it. He's definitely been more clingy the past few days as he adjusts (which I love of course!). Today at drop off we washed hands (I don't know how to do this without soaking the surrounding area, any tips appreciated) held on tight for a bit and then discovered some new toys and was off. And that was that. What do people say...kids grow fast? They must age like dogs 1 year = 2 or something because I know I'm not getting any older. I swear I'm still 31. Plus a couple years, but close enough. 

B just started saying ba for ball. Trying to jump and still loves being outside. In addition the the spatula we also love wearing garden gloves and brooms. Running low on pictures these days. 


No comments: