Mr B is 6months old - what?! How did that happen? I was just sitting on the couch stressing about, um, everything and blink here we are half a year down.
Bennett is such a happy baby. He is always smiling. There are of course trying times when he's hungry and tired but who wouldn't be upset? In a matter of the last couple weeks he has mastered sitting, crawling and pulling himself up to standing. He has also started to venture into a new category of movement - climbing! Again, what?! All I can say is we are in trouble. I just picture the scene from Home Alone where McCully is running through the house in fast forward excited that his family is gone. This is what Bennett's going to be like all the time (not happy we're gone, but excited in fast forward). We're also broadening our food horizons trying peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, banana and applesauce. He's still such a good eater. Apparently at daycare if he sees one of the other kids get their bottle he starts to cry hysterically until he gets his even if he wasn't showing signs of being hungry moments before.
I think Bennett is one of the teachers favorites too, they all adore him so much and take good care of him. I think daycare is the best thing for him. He would be so bored with me at home all day. I love getting the daily email with pictures and an update of what they've been up to.
On the not favorite list right now is holding still while getting changed - diapers and clothes. He is constantly in a roll trying to get to seated these days and screams when we try to keep him in place. Thankfully no poopy messes yet - gross, hope we can keep our streak going.
We're headed to Denver for my cousins wedding next weekend so we'll see how it is to fly with a 6month old. Hope the same as a 2.5month old. Easy.





No comments:
Post a Comment