I adore Jimmy Fallon, he's hilarious and seems to be a genuinely nice guy. I admire him even more for sharing his and his wife's struggles to have a baby. It's becoming more common for people to share their challenges, but it's still more often than not a quiet agony people deal with privately because a whole slew or reasons. BUT it's so good to have these positive stories out there to reassure it will work out. I appreciate his very real and heartfelt message, it's so true.
"We've tried a bunch of things," he explained. "Anyone who's tried will know, it's just awful." "I know people have tried much longer (than we have), but if there's anyone out there who is trying and they're just losing hope … just hang in there," he insisted. "Try every avenue; try anything you can do, 'cause you'll get there. You'll end up with a family, and it's so worth it. It is the most 'worth it' thing."
-Jimmy Fallon
No comments:
Post a Comment