Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Holidays

I love this time of year. I get to celebrate my birthday, eat lots of good food & sweets, get fancy for our annual auction, have baking marathons with family, see all your favorite people and it just brings out the best in us all. After my work travels I was feeling a little disconnected to the season, but as soon as I drove up to the best decorated house on the block I was ready to get my Christmas on. Blane had put up a ton of Christmas lights on our house and had a tree in place ready for me to decorate when I got home! I literally dropped my bags and started in on trimming the tree and getting stockings and such put out. I've also been over indulging in the Christmas music so I'm definitely feeling the spirit of the season.









No comments: