Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall

It's been a busy past few weeks and I can't believe it's already the last week of October. This year is going by so fast.

Our latest and greatest...we've carved pumpkins with the family, I was in NYC for a commercial shoot, my friend Bit had her baby, we officially upgraded our TV (my 27" TV from college), we installed new carpet and are are getting new windows, and so on.
It's only taken 5 + years to get this house to where it's updated. Once we get the windows in we will be done with all the necessary upgrades. After that it will just be gravy. We were lucky enough to have people upgrading their own furniture at the time we purchased our house so we didn't have to buy much to furnish it so we also just purchased our first couch. Grown up furniture - very exciting.

I'm also gearing up for the big 3-0, only 1 1/2 months before I officially join the club.


No comments: