We celebrated Tom's b-day while at the cabin and the boys got him a matching Coug cycling jersey to go with their matching Coug tattoos.
View of our cabin
The most intense hail storm I've ever witnessed passed over us just before we were getting ready to head back to Co. Springs. I was amazed the car didn't have dents all over it after the storm had passed. What's wild is the storms roll in and out so quickly. In Seattle we're used to bad weather sticking around for the day(s).
The most intense hail storm I've ever witnessed passed over us just before we were getting ready to head back to Co. Springs. I was amazed the car didn't have dents all over it after the storm had passed. What's wild is the storms roll in and out so quickly. In Seattle we're used to bad weather sticking around for the day(s).
No comments:
Post a Comment